The Information Technology Enterprise Solutions - 3 Services (ITES-3S) contract is an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle structured to provide the full range of IT services and solutions to the federal government. ITES-3S is managed by the Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) program at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
CACI-ISS, LLC is a leader in providing IT solutions and services worldwide to the U.S. Army and the federal government. With more than 22,000 employees across the globe, CACI is positioned to support any requirement, anywhere, anytime.
Combined with our ITES-3S team we have well over 150,000 IT professionals ready to serve.
- Government-Wide Use - Army, DoD and other federal agencies
- No Contract Usage Fee
- Decentralized Ordering
(All TORs issued via CHESS IT e-mart - https://chess.army.mil)
- Performance-Based Cost, T&M, FFP, and Cost Reimbursement (CR) Task Orders
Customers – All DOD and Federal Agencies
Mission – The ITES-3S scope will include a full range of services and solutions necessary for agencies to satisfy their enterprise infrastructure and infrastructure goals with Information Technology (IT) services worldwide. The scope includes the Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Information Management (C4IM) requirements.
Period of Performance – September 2018 – September 2027
$12B in Ceiling – no size limit on Task Orders
0% Fee for use
Contract Types – All allowed (FFP/CR/T&M/Hybrids) - – 170 labor categories
- Cyber Security Services
- Business Process Reengineering
- Information Systems Security
- Information Assurance
- Information Technology Services
- Enterprise Design, Integration, and Consolidation
- Program/Project Management
- Network Systems Operation and Maintenance
- IT Supply Chain
The CACI Difference
America's missions are our missions. For more than 55 years, CACI has been driven by a company-wide commitment to support our nation's vital national priorities and to serve as a trusted national asset.
CACI provides the IT and network solutions needed to prevail in today's era of defense, intelligence and eGovernment.
CACI helps customers preserve investments in existing systems while leveraging the potential of advanced technologies.
Our Functional Areas
- Business Systems Solutions
- Command and Control Solutions
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Enterprise IT Solutions
- Surveillance and Reconnaissance Solutions
- Logistics and Material Readiness Solutions
For more Information
The Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) program at Ft. Belvoir, VA
- 22nd Century Holding LLC
- Accenture Federal Services LLC
- Ace Info Solutions Inc.
- ActioNet Inc.
- Adams Communication & Engineering Technology Inc.
- Advanced Software Systems Inc.
- American Systems Corp.
- Array Information Technology Inc.
- ASCI Inc.
- AT&T Government Solutions Inc.
- Attain SuprTEK LLC
- BAE Systems Information Solutions Inc.
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- CACI-ISS, LLC
- Caelum Research Corp.
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Digital Management Inc.
- DRS Technical Services Inc.
- DSA Inc. (Data Systems Analysts Inc.)
- ECS Federal LLC
- General Dynamics Information Technology Inc.
- HP Enterprise Services LLC
- IAP Worldwide Services Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- Iron Bow Technologies LLC
- IT Enterprise Services and Solutions
- Leidos Innovations Corp.
- M.C. Dean Inc.
- ManTech Advanced Systems International Inc.
- NCI Information Systems Inc.
- Northrop Grumman
- NTT DATA Services Federal Government Inc.
- Occam Solutions Inc.
- Peraton Inc.
- Pragmatics Inc.
- Raytheon Co.
- Sabre/DCS/i3 JV (SDI JV)
- Science Applications International Corp.
- SMS Data Products Group Inc.
- STG Inc.
- Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies Inc.
- Technatomy Corp.
- Trowbridge & Trowbridge LLC
- Unisys Corp.
- Universal Consulting Services Inc.
- URS Federal Services Inc.
- VAE Inc.
- Vectrus Systems Corp.
- World Wide Technology Inc.