The Information Technology Enterprise Solutions - 3 Services (ITES-3S) contract is an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle structured to provide the full range of IT services and solutions to the federal government. ITES-3S is managed by the Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) program at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
CACI-ISS, LLC is a leader in providing IT solutions and services worldwide to the U.S. Army and the federal government. With more than 22,000 employees across the globe, CACI is positioned to support any requirement, anywhere, anytime.
Combined with our ITES-3S team we have well over 150,000 IT professionals ready to serve.
- Government-Wide Use - Army, DoD and other federal agencies
- No Contract Usage Fee
- Decentralized Ordering
(All TORs issued via CHESS IT e-mart - https://chess.army.mil)
- Performance-Based Cost, T&M, FFP, and Cost Reimbursement (CR) Task Orders
Customers – All DOD and Federal Agencies
Mission – The ITES-3S scope will include a full range of services and solutions necessary for agencies to satisfy their enterprise infrastructure and infrastructure goals with Information Technology (IT) services worldwide. The scope includes the Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Information Management (C4IM) requirements.
Period of Performance – September 2018 – September 2027
$12B in Ceiling – no size limit on Task Orders
0% Fee for use
Contract Types – All allowed (FFP/CR/T&M/Hybrids) - – 170 labor categories
- Cyber Security Services
- Business Process Reengineering
- Information Systems Security
- Information Assurance
- Information Technology Services
- Enterprise Design, Integration, and Consolidation
- Program/Project Management
- Network Systems Operation and Maintenance
- IT Supply Chain
The CACI Difference
America's missions are our missions. For more than 55 years, CACI has been driven by a company-wide commitment to support our nation's vital national priorities and to serve as a trusted national asset.
CACI provides the IT and network solutions needed to prevail in today's era of defense, intelligence and eGovernment.
CACI helps customers preserve investments in existing systems while leveraging the potential of advanced technologies.
Our Functional Areas
- Business Systems Solutions
- Command and Control Solutions
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Enterprise IT Solutions
- Surveillance and Reconnaissance Solutions
- Logistics and Material Readiness Solutions
For more Information
The Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) program at Ft. Belvoir, VA
- 22nd Century Holding, LLC
- American Systems Corporation
- Attain LLC
- BAE Systems Technology Solutions & Services
- By Light Professional IT Services, LLC
- CACI ISS, Inc.
- Caelum Research Corporation
- CGI Federal, Inc
- Criterion Systems, Inc.
- Data Systems Analysts, Inc.
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Digital Management Inc.
- DRS Global Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
- General Dynamics Information Technology
- IAP Worldwide Services, Inc.
- IntelliBridge, LLC
- Iron Bow Technologies, LLC
- IT Enterprise Services and Solutions (ITES Solutions)
- Leidos Inc.
- M.C. Dean, Inc.
- ManTech Advanced Systems International, Inc.
- NCI Information Systems
- NTT Data Services Federal Government, Inc
- Peraton Inc.
- Pragmatics, Inc.
- Qbase, LLC
- Science Applications International Corporation
- SMS Data Products Group
- SOS International LLC
- Suntiva, LLC
- TELESIS Corporation
- Trace Systems, Inc
- Tribalco, LLC
- TYTO Government Solutions, INC
- Universal Consulting Services, Inc.
- VAE, Inc.
- Vectrus Systems Corporation
- World Wide Technology