GSA Multiple Award Schedule (formerly IT (Schedule 70) – CACI, NSS, LLC)
CACI acquired L-3 NSS in February 2016. There are multiple products on this schedule that are owned by L-3 (non-NSS). The acquisition Master Service Agreement stipulates how to handle those sales.
The Schedule company name was changed from L-3 NSS to CACI NSS.
The Schedule has 80 labor categories with contractor and client site rates. 11 of the 80 labor categories are designated as SCA.
The schedule option period rates include escalation.
Earth Observation Solutions SIN was added to the Schedule and has 33 EOS specific Labor Categories
Health IT Services SIN was added to the Schedule and has 37 Health specific Labor Categories
Order-Level Materials (OLMs) SIN was added to the Schedule
|CACI Contract Holder||CACI NSS, LLC|
|Customer||General Services Administration (GSA)|
|Elligible Buyers||All Federal Agencies, other specified activities and agencies|
|Special Item Numbers|
Advantages of using the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
- Broad range of Information Technology Services
- Delivery Order processing time under control of customer and CACI
- Minimal paperwork - low contract administration
- No RFP, IFB or SAM.GOV synopsizing requirements for agencies
- GSA e-Buy!, an online RFQ tool, is available to all customers and satisfies the requirements of Section 803, Defense Authorization Act, relating to "fair opportunity"
- Competitive rates with small Industrial Funding Fee already built in
How to Order
- Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs)
- Delivery Orders
- Purchase Orders
- Task Orders
- Period of performance
- Deliverable items
- Security requirements
- SOW (performance-based SOW recommended)
- Determine suitability of use of the GSA Office, Imaging and Document Solutions Schedule
- Develop a SOW in agency format, identifying agency points of contact for technical and contractual matters
- Specify period of performance, identify any special requirements, such as security or classification, identify funding and coordinate within agency, as required
- E-mail, mail or fax SOW to CACI’s GSA Ordering Office
- Review response from CACI, clarify any issues
- Place order with the CACI GSA Ordering Office using agency order for supplies and services (e-mail, mail or fax), EDI or credit card
- Pay any invoices monthly