CACI’s Social Media Platforms
The purpose of CACI International Inc’s (CACI’s) official social media accounts is to share the latest news and information from CACI and other relevant content with our audiences and to engage with those audiences. Our goal is to share interesting and engaging content from throughout CACI, including details on career opportunities, highlights from our philanthropic activities, important shareholder information, our upcoming tradeshows and events, and information about our broad range of capabilities, solutions, and services.
We encourage you to engage with CACI on our official social media accounts. Please keep the following in mind:
- We want to hear from you. We are committed to engaging with our followers, and entrust you will use comments, mentions, wall posts, tweets, and private messages to advance the conversation. If you’re citing information, please include direct links to the source material whenever possible.
- We will do our best to respond. Our goal is to reply to as many relevant questions and comments as possible, but we reserve the right to use our judgement in deciding to which messages we will respond. We encourage you to check www.caci.com and careers.caci.com first for the information you are seeking, as we continually update both sites, and you can find a wealth of information about the company, our careers, and shareholder information there.
- Engagement does not equal endorsement. Following, liking, retweeting, sharing, or otherwise engaging with other social media accounts does not constitute endorsement on behalf of CACI of those accounts. It also does not mean that CACI agrees with all posts from those accounts.
- Delivering accurate content is a priority. We strive to provide you with the most accurate information at all times. However, nothing on any social media page constitutes a binding representation, agreement, or an endorsement on the part of CACI.
- Differing views may be presented. Comments and other material users post to our accounts does not necessarily reflect the views or ideals of CACI and its employees, and their appearance on CACI’s social media accounts does not indicate accuracy nor CACI’s endorsement.
CACI’s Engagement With Social Media Users
- We, and other social media users, expect the comments about a post to be relevant and on-topic. If your comment is not relevant to the post topic, we reserve the right to hide or delete it. We also reserve the right to delete inappropriate or offensive comments.
- We reserve the right to remove any content posted to our social media accounts that engages in personal attacks or harasses, threatens, defames, abuses, or otherwise violates the legal rights of others. Additionally, we will delete profanity, spam, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, and discriminatory language and materials. In the most egregious cases, we reserve the right to block and/or report users that do not comply with these guidelines.
- We reserve the right to delete content that appears to promote illegal or questionable activities; that appears to promote a business for profit or commercial transaction; that appears to promote a political candidate or individual campaigning for office.
- We reserve the right to remove false, misleading, infringing, sensitive, or unlawful material or information and anything protected by intellectual property rights.
All views, opinions, and comments left on CACI’s social media sites are solely the responsibility of the commenter and do not necessarily reflect those of CACI. User comments are not edited for accuracy or safety.