As one of the largest industry producers of geospatial data content, CACI supports significant multinational programs with a full spectrum of geospatial services and solutions. We lead the way in delivering the power of cloud computing, secure mobile devices, web services, and information security capabilities to provide resourceful, timely, and secure geospatial information. Through our highly trained, cleared professional staff, we possess a deep understanding for geospatial data management and interoperability, data accuracy and integrity, automation, and efficient and cost-effective approaches and solutions. We lead industry in leveraging non-traditional and open sources to develop fit-for-purpose databases that are not only more cost effective, but also more current than can be produced via traditional means.
We also have the infrastructure to surge in support of unanticipated needs with processes registered to ISO® 9001 standards. And, we have the depth of knowledge and resources to develop and deliver to market innovative, secure web-based and smartphone geospatial intelligence offerings. We integrate our geospatial capabilities with other advanced technologies within CACI, including Knowledge Management Solutions, Cyberspace Solutions, and multi-intelligence fusion. In addition, we chair the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) 3D Working Group, ensuring the identification and implementation of the proper use of standards and promoting interoperability and data sharing.
CACI's state-of-the-art capabilities include :
CACI is part of a select few industry geospatial data providers supporting key agencies in the Intelligence Community (IC). We provide robust geospatial production and data migration and conversion services to government and international customers. Our geospatial production services include feature extraction, urban mapping, elevation models, Topographic Line Maps, Digital Nautical Charts, Controlled Image Base (CIB) products, Multinational Geospatial Co-production Program (MGCP) requirements, and 3D modeling for rehearsal planning and simulation. We offer innovative methodologies to produce GEOINT on a continual basis with real-time updates and dissemination of content.
- Data services
CACI has a long history of developing geospatially-enabled applications for diverse clients ranging from the private sector to national governments. Through established developer relationships with key software and hardware vendors such as ESRI, Intergraph, Google, and Apple, we ensure that our technology offers best-of-breed functionality and is relevant to evolving industry capabilities. CACI applications support improvement to internal processes, dissemination of data to customers, and collaborative creation and editing of GEOINT to deployed personnel. Our web services and tools include the following:
- Open Geospatial Maintenance System (OGMS): CACI enriches and accelerates the maintenance of geospatial foundation data from Volunteered Geographic Information, specifically OpenStreetMap. CACI collects, validates, and conflates multi-source data to derive content not available from traditional image-based sources. CACI’s solution relies upon automated global change detection capability.
- 3D Modeling: CACI performs ground-breaking 3D modeling and simulation of facilities worldwide, using a wide variety of sources, documentation, and imagery.
Our talented professionals embedded within government agencies are well-versed in imagery intelligence and geospatial analysis and deliver expertise in Multi-INT analytic tools and processing algorithms; remote sensing; and multi- and hyper-spectral, thermal-infrared, synthetic aperture radar, Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR), and full-motion video (FMV) systems. Our analysts are trained in geographic information systems (GIS), Electronic Light Tables (ELT), data extraction, Google Earth, and simulation and algorithm tools. CACI's analytic solutions include the following:
- Multi-Intelligence Spatial Temporal (MIST): This toolsuite saves analysts’ time by helping to organize complex mission data into cohesive products. It delivers Multi-INT fusion analysis, reporting, and collaboration, providing trending and pattern-of-life analysis capabilities.
- Early Model Based Event Recognition using Surrogates (EMBERS): This large-scale, big data analytics platform processes social media and other open source data using continuous, automated analysis to accelerate the prediction of significant societal events.
- Open Source Exploitation Envinronment
- CACI’s Open Source Exploitation Environment (OSEE) delivers analytic expertise and a suite of tools that collects, filters, catalogs, validates, and prioritizes relevant open source content. This platform integrates thousands of global data sets and allows analysts to create products, reports, and timelines, as well as collaborate with colleagues. OSEE utilizes sophisticated analytics to improve change detection and tipping and cueing processes.
- Test and evaluation
Our highly qualified technical engineers and scientists support the test and evaluation of GEOINT sensors and algorithms at test ranges in the United States and overseas and specialize in designing laboratory spectrometers and calibration sources. We have also developed unique capabilities to perform laboratory-quality measurements in the field. Our experienced test engineers assist customers with experimental design and test planning; data collection and analysis; and interpretation of test results across the full spectrum of GEOINT, including radar, infrared, and spectral disciplines.
- Functional management and strategic planning
CACI provides an extensive range of functional management and strategic planning support. Our functional managers are embedded on-site with their government customers, bring decades of experience from the government and military at both agency and service headquarters, and have detailed knowledge of the intelligence and defense communities to assist with inter-agency, inter-service, and international issues. CACI distinguishes itself by using a proactive approach to portfolio management where our staff members research issues, analyze "higher headquarters" direction/guidance, develop courses of action, make staff recommendations, draft formal direction, establish metrics, monitor compliance, and assess the results.
- Systems engineering, acquisition, and operations support
CACI supports government customers in the engineering and acquisition of Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (TCPED) systems. We have developed and used proven end-to-end methods to support the development and fielding of these systems. These methods include capability baselining and gap analysis, strategic and program planning, and program assessment and evaluation. Our experienced systems engineering and acquisition professionals have expertise in program management, RFP development, requirements development and management, systems engineering, and the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) process.
- Architecture solutions
CACI develops and implements ISR, intelligence, and defense architectures, from both a mission execution and an enterprise support perspective. Examples of our architecture capabilities include:
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) architecture technical and cost-benefit analysis
- Strategy-to-Task (STT)
- TCPED metrics and performance measures development
- Utilization of the DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- Development and implementation of enterprise architectures
- Performance of risk analysis
- Investment planning
- Enterprise IT solutions
CACI has extensive expertise developing, integrating, and maintaining enterprise-level systems that enable users to discover, view, manipulate, and analyze data in a meaningful way. We deliver system integration services – including design, testing, and implementation of new systems – and reengineer and modernize legacy systems to meet our clients' demand for operational efficiency and cost effectiveness. CACI also leads in delivering virtualized desktops, secure mobile devices, service desk support, network operations, and information security.
- Training and education
CACI's geospatial training organization is developing the next generation of geospatial analysts and officers. Our state-of-the-art coursework and highly experienced instructors provide students with the ability to better analyze a broad range of geospatial intelligence issues, support diverse customers, and manage many disparate types of data. We partner with local, regional, and national higher-education institutions to develop course content suites to the GEOINT field and to further educational offerings for both our employees and our customers' employees.
- Strategic consulting
We provide expertise to assist the government in addressing its most challenging problems. We contribute to national security throughout the GEOINT programmatic lifecycle, which involves identifying strategic opportunities and developing strategic planning to facilitate program execution. Our highly qualified staff is skilled in resource management, requirements analysis, quality management, organization development, advanced technologies, knowledge management, and acquisition management.