Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology (T4) Next Generation (NG) is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle that supports the Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) IT acquisitions.
The following task areas are supported:
- Program Management, Strategy, Enterprise Architecture and Planning Support
- Software/Systems Engineering
- Software Technology Demonstration and Transition
- Test & Evaluation (T&E)
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Enterprise Network
- Enterprise Management Framework
- Cyber Security
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M)
- Information Technology (IT) Facilities
- Solutions encompassing the entire range of IT and Health IT requirements
T4NG individual Task Orders will be issued on a performance-based Time-and-Materials (T&M), Cost Reimbursement (CR), and/or Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP) basis.
CACI has provided IT services and solutions to the VA for more than 20 years. This history affords us keen insight into the unique needs of our VA clients, helping us to offer innovative, cost-effective solutions. We apply our vast expertise in software engineering, systems and network engineering, and program management to provide exceptional support to our nation's veterans.
CACI's T4NG team consists of more than 60 vendors and subcontractors whose combined expertise in Healthcare IT and infrastructure solutions uniquely qualifies us to meet T4NG requirements. Our team includes more than 30 small businesses, including SDVOSB, VOSB, Woman Owned, HUB Zone and Small Disadvantaged businesses. We continually vet new companies, both small and large, to enrich our T4NG team and solution capabilities.