For more than 50 years, business leaders and agency officials have reached out to CACI for consulting services and training support. We have delivered thousands of training solutions for various federal agencies. We currently support all services within the Department of Defense (DoD) and many Federal civilian agencies, including the Veterans Administration, Department of Homeland Security, including the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Department of Health and Human Services, and Department of Transportation.
The primary focus of CACI's training is to improve mission-critical performance. CACI's portfolio of information solutions and services to its Defense, Intelligence, and Federal Civilian customers includes a robust suite of enterprise training, simulation, and education solutions and services. We provide a comprehensive, defined and complete solution for training and workforce development. Our training solutions and services are designed to improve performance, enhance workforce knowledge, and increase productivity. We deliver scalable, on-demand training to meet Federal Government requirements for mission readiness and effectiveness.
CACI training solutions and services are deployed worldwide. We adhere to government and industry standards for developing complete training solutions and services and follow rigorous Instructional System Design (ISD) standards.
Our training solutions and services include:
- Technology-Based Training
- Live, Virtual, and Constructive Training
- Training Program Services
- Tactical Training
- Classroom-Based Training
We apply our innovative technology expertise to our training solution development to deliver comprehensive, practical, real-world training, combined with outstanding client support.
Some of our representative training solutions and services include:
- Development and delivery of computer-based, instructor-led, and multi-day workshop safety training to the Transportation Security Administration's more than 50,000 employees, including Transportation Security Officers, management, and safety representatives at the nation's more than 450 Federalized airports.
- Creating, delivering, and managing mobile applications and multimedia Program of Instruction hours in support of the U.S. Army Maneuver Center for Excellence (MCoE). These apps, compatible on Android, Windows, and Apple platforms, teach specific topics, such as route recon symbols, and also function as reference tools. MCoE teaches 85 courses and trains approximately 96,000 Army soldiers and leaders annually. With its state-of-the-art development laboratory, CACI is developing multiple mobile training applications and interactive multimedia instruction.
- Supporting the development of the U.S. Coast Guard counterterrorism and advanced interdiction (CT/AI) concept, assisting in managing its CT/AI capabilities and in planning special operations techniques, close quarters combat (CQC), high risk boarding, and training for ship takedowns.
- Development, deployment, and sustainment of the Mission Avionics System Trainer (MAST), a multi-station immersive trainer for U.S. Navy reconnaissance aircraft. The MAST provides training for flight crews, mission crews, and maintainers. CACI also developed, deployed, and supports the Navy's MK 2 ship self-defense simulator, which provides operator training for a ship's total combat system, covering the primary areas of air, including sea combat air controller; surface; undersea; strike and command and control warfare.