CACI Headquarters – Arlington, VA
What does CACI stand for?
The original name of the company was California Analysis Center, Inc. In 1967 the company was renamed Consolidated Analysis Centers, Inc. The company name was officially changed to CACI, Inc. in 1973. In recognition of our growing international business we became CACI International Inc.
What year and where was CACI incorporated?
CACI was founded in 1962. As the organization has grown the corporate structure has evolved accordingly. The publicly traded corporation and "parent" of the CACI group of companies is CACI International Inc, which was incorporated on October 8, 1985.
Where is CACI's corporate headquarters?
CACI International Inc
1100 North Glebe Road
Arlington, VA 22201
How many employees does CACI have?
CACI has over 15,300 employees worldwide.
How is CACI organized?
CACI is organized into two major business groups: domestic operations (CACI, INC.-FEDERAL) and the United Kingdom (UK) operations (CACI, Limited). Our domestic operations develop and implement complex systems integration solutions for federal, state and local and commercial customers, working with a client's systems, whether they are existing ones or those tied to the Internet. Our UK operations offer marketing systems software and database products for use by the retail community and build large complex computer systems.
(See our Corporate Profile page for a more complete description of services and products these two business groups offer.)
What are the primary objectives of the information solutions and services we offer to our customers?
The primary objectives are:
- Safeguard our national security
- Support critical decision-making to counter global threats
- Keep our Armed Forces informed, equipped, and mission-ready
- Transform government to enhance the quality of services to our citizens
- Modernize government to more efficiently meet national challenges
Has CACI made any acquisitions recently?
Since late 1997 CACI has acquired companies and businesses that have enhanced its communications capabilities and given the company access to business with the U.S. Intelligence Community. Recent acquisitions have been:
- October 3, 2011 – Advanced Programs Group, LLC, headquartered in Reston, Virginia, manages the entire lifecycle of an Oracle implementation and upgrades federal clients to the latest Oracle e-Business Suite release.
- July 2, 2012 – Delta Solutions and Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Reston, Virginia, is a premier provider of financial management and business services to the federal government and federal civilian agencies.
- November 30, 2012 – Emergint Technoloties, Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, is a premier provider of emerging technology solutions focused on the data-driven needs of national health organizations.
- December 31, 2012 – IDL Solutions, Inc., headquartered in Germantown, Wisconsin, is a leading provider of information technology solutions, applications, and mission-critical systems support to healthcare IT clients and other civilian agencies.
- November 15, 2013 - Six3 Systems, Inc., headquartered in McLean, Virginia, is a premier provider of highly specialized support to the national security community in the areas of cyber and signals intelligence; intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; and intelligence operations.
What is CACI's mix of business by customer and by type?
For this and other financial information, view CACI At A Glance.
What were CACI's earnings for the last quarter and the past fiscal year?
Visit the CACI Investor Relations section on CACI.com for this and other financial information.
Is CACI involved in GSA contract vehicles?
Yes. Go to our Contracts Section to find current information on CACI's various GSA contract vehicles and ID/IQ contracts.
What stock exchange is CACI traded on?
CACI is traded on the New York Stock Exchange with the ticker symbol CACI.
When is CACI's fiscal year-end?
CACI's fiscal year ends June 30.
Does CACI pay a dividend?
CACI does not pay a dividend. We believe it is in the best interests of our shareholders to reinvest our earnings into the company to fund our growth.
I am an investor (or am interested in
becoming one). How can I find more information about CACI?
Request information here.