More information about CACI in the homeland security market area
Through Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions (EAGLE), CACI works with the DHS in all areas of IT planning, policy, development and support, including:
- Enterprise architecture
- Security, training
- Enterprise resource management
- Business process engineering
Our key areas of expertise include knowledge management and information sharing, information assurance, sensor integration, intelligence and engineering support, systems development and integration, managed network services, logistics support, database design and development, software development and maintenance, modeling and simulation, and acquisition and procurement expertise.
Key CACI DHS Initiatives have included:
- CONOPS, architecture and interoperability planning
- Design and build-out of emergency OPS centers
- Design and support of secure networks for data exchange
- Configuration and administration of incident management systems
- Design and build-out of 911 computer-aided dispatch centers
- Modeling and simulation for scenario-based training and architecture refinement
- Ensuring effective collaboration among various regional HLS networks and applications
- Broadband wireless and VSAT SATCOM network solutions
- Critical infrastructure protection
In April 2011, CACI received the Department of Homeland Security's Mentor-Protégé Team of the Year Award.
Our work on EAGLE makes the CACI motto, the words that guide everything we do, exceptionally meaningful in the critical arena of safeguarding our nation's safety. We remain ever vigilant in providing the needed services and solutions that make us a national asset for national missions.
CACI's responsibilities in EAGLE Functional Category 2: Operations and Maintenance
The full range of operations and maintenance solutions, processes and procedures is included, from maintaining and upgrading individual pieces of hardware and software to fully managed service solutions.
CACI's responsibilities in EAGLE Functional Category 5: Management Support Services
The full range of business and technical management services is included. These services assist in the development, implementation and continuous improvement of policies, procedures, guidelines and directives. This guidance and these documents allow DHS to comply with the requirements of law and legislation, and operate its enterprise in an efficient and effective manner.