CACI is a world-class technology-independent integrator of Business System Solutions for the federal government in all the major domains – Financial, Acquisition, Human Capital Management, and Logistics.
With more than 2,000 systems and consulting professionals, we help agency leaders and program managers achieve their most sought-after objectives by providing low-risk, architecturally robust, IT-enabled transformation and modernization services that yield high-value business outcomes. More than 100 federal agencies today rely on the major business systems that we have implemented in collaborative partnership with them.
Whether the system solutions are Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), specialized Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) technologies, or custom Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)-based solutions, CACI succeeds every time. Why?
- We know the federal government. Supporting the federal government for 50 years, we have deep domain understanding of federal processes, and we are proud of it.
- We are strong program managers. We have an ingrained culture of professional program and risk management that permeates our entire CACI management structure. We take our commitments for on-time, in-budget performance seriously.
- We follow a pragmatic, realistic, and comprehensive approach. We get the job done fully and according to the terms of our contracts and the commitments we make.
- We are dedicated to engineering best practices. We insist on using disciplined system engineering practices, model-based approaches, and tools built around SEI CMMI, ISO, and ITIL standards, and we are continually improving our methods.
- We encourage innovation and high performance. CACI employees are encouraged to innovate and are rewarded for their great ideas, always to the benefit of our customers.
- We bring the best talent. At CACI, we hire carefully and proactively partner with other companies, often small businesses, to staff our programs with the very best talent available.
In adopting this foundational approach to transformation and modernization, CACI consistently earns the trust of agency leaders embarked on transformational journeys.