CACI's Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) team provides rapid response services in support of military missions in coordinated and controlled operational settings. We use system-of-systems engineering and integration, agile development and deployment, and end-to-end lifecycle support to deliver net-centric solutions that meet the needs of U.S. forces, combatant commands, the Intelligence Community, homeland security, and other government agencies.
We collect, process, exploit, and analyze raw information for a wide range of intelligence products and services. Our ISR systems include everything from handheld devices to large-scale systems that are capable of supporting technical collection in the forms of intelligence disciplines and National Technical Means. Our solutions address the full intelligence cycle, enabling clients to detect, identify, characterize, monitor, and thwart potential global and domestic threats as well as understand trends and anomalies, expose vulnerabilities, discover or create opportunities, and influence behavior.
CACI provides our customers:
- An intimate understanding of intelligence tradecraft and technologies
- Rapid prototyping, systems development, and Quick Reaction Capabilities (QRC) addressing their needs to operate in a global environment
- Edge capabilities for Low Rate Initial Production (LRIP)
- Advanced multi-and hyperspectal sensor integration testing
- A full-spectrum LandISR communications transport layer
- Multi-modal solutions in biometrics, C4, and mobility