CACI is a leading provider of identity management solutions and services, including managed security services, insider threat policy and detection, human entity analytics, and a full portfolio of biometrics intelligence solutions. We integrate best-of-breed products with state-of-the-art tactics and procedures to develop solutions that meet or exceed government and corporate standards. Our operational excellence, agility, and innovation help to assure client mission success. Our capabilities include:
CACI utilizes a complete lifecycle approach for developing biometrics-enabled technical solutions to handle our clients' unique needs and diverse requirements. Our biometrics experts understand the complexities and regulatory drivers of the security landscape, and will guide you in protecting your most critical assets.
- Cooperative biometrics: CACI provides integrated physical and logical access control for comprehensive identity management by applying biometrics authentication-employing technologies such as public key infrastructure (PKI) and smartcards. Our cooperative biometrics enrollment solutions provide a comprehensive strategy to address key security vulnerabilities, mitigate risks associated with asset protection, and ensure organizations realize a full return on their technology investments.
- Non-cooperative (stand-off) biometrics: CACI partners with our U.S. government customers in the development of "stand-off" biometrics image capturing solutions that include facial and iris recognition. These capabilities protect enrollers at entry control points by extending the range of biometric image capture of the human face and iris from individuals at a distance.
- Biometrics C4ISR data transport integration: CACI is a critical partner in developing and delivering rapid data transport capabilities that enable improved and expedited decision making at the tactical edge of our clients' C4ISR (command, control, communications, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance) missions. Our data and network architecture implementation expertise has guided U.S. government customers in creating mesh networks with enhanced capabilities to collect, process, analyze, and disseminate biometrics and forensics information.
- Tactical biometrics collection: We are at the forefront of providing identity resolution and exploitation services. CACI's eXploitation Forward (XF), a smartphone application that is integrated with our HighVIEW® document and workflow management system, is a commercial off-the-shelf rapid site exploitation and collection platform that supports biometrics, document exploitation (DOCEX), media/computer exploitation (MEDEX), cell phone exploitation (CELLEX), scene photography, and other capabilities.
We provide our clients with the on-site capability for tagging, tracking, and locating (TTL); integrated exploitation management systems; and law enforcement management systems. Our strong net-centric mobility solutions enable remote biometrics capabilities in tactical, mobile, and expeditionary environments as well as rapid mobility and local sensor connectivity for biometrics and other sensors at the network edge in support of the Last Tactical Mile.
- Biometrics materiel development and sustainment: CACI is a total lifecycle solution provider of biometrics services and solutions, from innovative research and development pilots to advanced systems development and integration programs. This includes programmatic services, analytics, and support for quick reaction capabilities and established acquisition programs (i.e., from Technology Readiness Levels 4 through 9). We assist our customers every step of the way, from identifying a capability gap to developing validated requirements with an architected materiel solution.
Our systems lifecycle managers, biometrics scientists, and acquisition professionals are industry-recognized leaders in navigating rapid and deliberate acquisition processes based on urgency, technology availability, and maturity. CACI drives strategy development to support our customers in developing a balance of immediate improvements and longer term sustainability of an enduring capability. Additionally, we offer specialized biometrics strategic planning and consulting services, including biometrics requirements definition and liaison/outreach expertise; policy, legislative, and compliance guidance with established standards bodies; standards conformance testing and vulnerability assessments; and multi-modal biometrics solution design, systems integration, test engineering, operational planning, and deployment.
Managed security services
Our managed security services provide clients with assured access to digital systems in the cyber domain, personal identity protection, and security in the physical and logical domains. In addition to managing identities and persona, we protect against intelligence activities of adversaries. We also provide incident response capabilities such as forensics and investigations and incident planning to identify the people, groups, or organizations that have attempted to penetrate client systems. Our managed security services and solutions include:
- Access management: CACI's access management solutions for government and corporate clients include credentialing services, security management, privacy, and privileges. We provide access, protect identities, and target adversaries that threaten the cyber domains of our clients.
- Advanced communication systems: We provide highly secure internet-based communications systems to protect identities, activities, and operational plans
- Technical surveillance and countermeasures (TSCM): We perform counterintelligence technical surveillance and monitoring to identify and neutralize potential threats
- Forensics: We provide forensic support to investigate attempted or successful intrusions
- Systems integration: CACI provides a holistic approach to system management and security in compliance with government standards
- Quick Reaction Capabilities (QRC): Whether an incident stems from a stolen laptop, a rogue employee, a programming error, an innocent mistake, or an external intrusion, our cyber experts assist clients in making informed decisions and formulating and executing plans that mitigate exposure and risk in the wake of a security breach
Human entity analytics
CACI's technologic and analytic approaches to the human entity problem set have resulted in improvements in intelligence support for both strategic and operational decision makers at all levels. We provide the means for our clients to leverage action against identified human entities.
Our enhancements have laid the foundation for the next step in addressing a key problem of the modern intelligence threat: the challenges of fully understanding the individuals relevant to a situation in order to support the type of analysis required. For strategic analysis, this need may encompass understanding all aspects of the key players in a situation that unfolds over time. The same support that enables this full and detailed analysis can also support the tactical requirement to rapidly discriminate friend from foe in the human terrain. These challenges are especially difficult to address in dynamic/chaotic situations just prior to or after a terror attack – but this point in time is the most critical for operational decision makers. Using human entity analytics, we help our clients do the following:
- Identify unknown actors
- Confirm suspected identities
- Match identities to locations and time
- Understand individual and group relationships and influences
- Identify and understand relationships
- People to people
- People to groups
- Groups to groups
- People to devices or systems
- Understand individual or group intentions
Insider threat detection program
To help our clients stay ahead of the threats posed by trusted insiders and address forthcoming government mandates, we provide experienced counterintelligence and law enforcement experts who add context to anomalous behavior identified by various monitoring systems. The WikiLeaks and Fort Hood events have prompted more scrutiny on the potential harm that could stem from someone within the U.S. government or corporate domain. In response, the government has released a number of requirements to help organizations protect information and people. CACI is at the forefront in assisting the government to develop insider threat policies and procedures. Our offerings include:
- Monitoring automated systems for anomalous behavior
- Applying cognitive context to the data in order to identify potential actors and their intentions
- Assisting in developing insider threat policy development