CACI's Health Solutions Group meets the federal sector's accelerating demand for new healthcare strategies and technology across the federal government. We leverage a deep understanding of the health industry and technology to deliver innovative, transformative solutions for vigilant mission care in healthcare delivery systems, public health, medical logistics, and benefits and payer services. Our solutions are modernizing systems, informing decisions, and improving outcomes for our customers. Our work also supports nationwide health initiatives to improve care, promote healthy lifestyles, build healthy communities, improve readiness to respond to national emergencies, and reduce cost.
We provide transformational subject matter expertise and health IT services to the Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense Military Health System, and the Department of Health and Human Services - including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, the National Institutes of Health, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, and the Food and Drug Administration - to achieve the following benefits:
- Interoperable healthcare delivery systems and Electronic Health Records (EHR) delivered with a full understanding of applicable business processes as well as agency and federal development and implementation standards
- Enhanced population health and preparedness
- More affordable care
- More efficient management and delivery of medical services
- Reliable, cost-effective medical logistics services sustained at peak readiness to support contingency and humanitarian relief operations
- The ability to predict clinical, financial, and operational needs through data analytics
CACI's thought leadership and innovative health solutions serve as an enabler in any health setting. We focus on four key lines of business-:
- Healthcare Delivery Systems: We develop and optimize healthcare systems and EHR integration and interoperability to ensure processes are efficient while enhancing the patient care experience. By integrating systems, software, and other IT products, our services are helping to establish a more efficient healthcare delivery system through interoperable, standards-based software systems and are also improving the quality of care and reducing healthcare costs. Learn more.
- Public Health: We work with our federal customers to improve population health, prevent disease, and advance quality of life for our citizens. Our multi-faceted approach applies principles of epidemiology, monitoring and evaluation, health education, and health communications to mission activities. To keep up with the growing need for interoperability to support our nation's healthcare delivery systems and population health monitoring, we specialize in electronic messaging standards, system integration, web and cloud enablement, vocabulary/coding, and data normalization. Learn more.
- Medical Logistics: As an industry leader in supporting the operational and IT needs of the federal healthcare logistics community, CACI provides medical logistics, facility management, and biomedical equipment maintenance services worldwide. We build, maintain, and deploy fully outfitted medical treatment facilities for use by U.S. military medical units, enabling worldwide medical response in support of disaster relief and military actions. We also develop and sustain the Military Health System's Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS) system. Learn more.
- Benefits and Payer Services: Our healthcare analytics solutions span statistical and qualitative analysis and explanatory and predictive modeling in support of our customers' clinical, financial, and operational information needs. We deliver operational effectiveness to our customers through real-time big data analytics. Learn more.