As an industry leader in the analysis, production, exploitation, collection, processing, and dissemination of geospatial data, CACI places vital information into the hands of our customers. Using cutting-edge technologies and methodologies, we provide the opportunity for our customers to address a range of situations, including natural and man-made disasters, military actions, economic and social trends, and much more. Our business model and industry partnerships are focused on developing new ways to rapidly harvest, process, maintain, store, creatively display, discover, share, and apply geospatial information.
CACI's geospatial solutions and services support the full lifecycle of geospatial information related to defense, intelligence, homeland security, and commercial applications. We produce hardcopy and digital maps, value-added intelligence analysis, three-dimensional products, and mobile solutions on an enterprise scale. Our tradition in excellence with broad expertise encompasses multi-source data analysis and conflation, diverse sensor exploitation, location-based services, and geographic information system (GIS) integration and deployment.
CACI provides a combination of geospatial capabilities unique to our industry and is built upon our mission partnerships with industry, academia, federal agencies, the Intelligence Community, and military practitioners. We are at the forefront in developing and delivering geospatial-intelligence (GEOINT) products and services which include functional management support, analysis and engineering products, architecture solutions, and systems engineering and acquisition support. We also offer training in the GEOINT arena. Examples of CACI's GEOINT solutions include:
- GEOINT collection and production management
- Self-service GEOINT portals
- Advanced Geospatial Intelligence (AGI)
- Commercial Remote Sensing (CRS) analysis and engineering products
- Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR) systems engineering and acquisition
- Unified Geospatial Intelligence Operations (UGO)
- Enterprise architecture solutions and services
- Ground-based testing and evaluation
- Source harvesting and verification
- Automated extraction and conflation tools
- Secure mobile applications and solutions
- Modeling and simulation
- Digital and hard-copy map production