Find out how CACI Strategic Communications can help you in these specific areas!
What We Do
- Strategic Communications Planning
- Constituent Communication and Education
- Public Affairs Support
- Government Services Promotion
- Position Paper Research and Authoring
- Internal Communications
- Commercial Marketing Communications
More information about CACI Strategic Communications
The ability to collect, organize, analyze and distribute information is imperative to every aspect of operational success today. Thatís why CACI Strategic Communications employs experienced research, communications and technology professionals who work together to help government and commercial clients achieve their information-based objectives.
CACI Strategic Communications specializes in five core service areas to develop programs that motivate, educate and inform your internal and external stakeholders
- Communications Services – powerful, persuasive, effective communications programs that enable government agencies and commercial companies to achieve their missions and core business objectives
- Recruitment Programs – attract talented applicants, secure additional funding for recruitment initiatives and demonstrate quantifiable, measured results
- Interactive Training – customized educational programs that help your employees improve their skills at anytime, from any location, at a fraction of the cost of classroom training
- Contact Centers – professional, efficient call center support, one of the best ways to win customer loyalty or keep employees productive
- Consulting – our management, policy, planning and projection services
Showcase – see examples of our capabilities
Clients – federal government agencies and a variety of industry sectors
- Case Studies – find out how CACI Strategic Communications has solved problems and created opportunities for various customers
- Awards – some of the industry awards and recognitions we have received
Contact us today to find out how CACI Strategic Communications can solve your communications problems while improving your budget performance or bottom line.