CACI to Demonstrate Secure Mobility Solutions at AUSA Exposition: Ensuring Strength for Our Nation's Armed Forces
On October 22-24, 2012, you'll have a chance to see CACI demonstrate innovative new solutions that deliver the power of intelligence, knowledge management, and mobility technologies to make our armed forces "the strength of the nation" now and in the future. Visit CACI at booth 2241 at the Association of the United States Army (AUSA) 2012 Annual Meeting & Exposition.
This Washington, DC tradeshow brings together 35,000 members of the U.S. Army's staff, operational leaders, and soldiers to discuss the latest developments in the global war on terrorism, the Army's Transformation to the Future Force, expeditionary logistics, actionable intelligence, and other key topics
CACI demonstrations will include:
- SOCRATES, a common framework for collecting data from a range of remote sensors to deliver actionable intelligence to the tactical edge
- Deployable Cellular Trailer, an end-to-end turn-key C4 and 2G/3G/4G tactical cellular trailer with a compatible, interlinked 3G dismount radio capability connected to a family of handheld mobile devices
- Diplomatic Facility Support Package, an online geospatial intelligence service that quickly disseminates up-to-date geospatial information to enhance operational understanding and situational awareness
- eXploitation Forward, which delivers integrated end-to-end tactical data exploitation through a smartphone app that uses HighVIEW®, CACI's commercial off-the-shelf knowledge management software suite, to collect site scene, cell phone, and biometric data
- Location Based Access Control, which provides access to data based on the location of a mobile device and its user
- Automated Data Capture System, which records faults discovered during the inspection of vehicles, aircraft, aircraft engines, and aircraft components using a handheld electronic modular tablet
- And more!
The AUSA Annual Meeting & Exposition takes place October 22-24 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center at 801 Mount Vernon Place NW in Washington, DC. View CACI's full tradeshow schedule to see a list of future tradeshow appearances.
HighVIEW® is a registered trademark of CACI.