Recognized as the Best of the Best
Read the latest headlines on how CACI measures up as an employer of choice:
- CACI Repeats Rating as Washington Post Top Workplace
- Fortune Magazine Ranks CACI Among World's Most Admired Companies for Third Consecutive Year
- CACI Named to Forbes’ Top Employers for Veterans List
- 2016 Most Valuable Employers (MVE) for Military® Winners
- CACI Ranked on Military Times' "Best for Vets" Employer List
- CACI Places 9th in Top 100 Federal Prime Contractors
Taking Care of Our Employees
At CACI, you have the opportunity to employ your skills at the leading edge of information technology. CACI team members enjoy the benefits of a large and stable company plus every opportunity to expand their professional capabilities. CACI starts with competitive compensation and provides the tools for you to advance as rapidly as you are able.
CACI offers many positions in the scenic “Mountain Lakes” region of West Virginia. The close-knit community of Clarksburg is close to national and state parks, historic Civil War sites, a variety of artisan shops, and a broad range of restaurants.
Whether you're a seasoned professional or a talented junior analyst ready to take advantage of a learning opportunity, you can further your career as a trusted resource to our government customers using your full battery of skills and developing new expertise. If you already possess an active security clearance or are interested in obtaining one, visit the Clarksburg, WV job page to learn more about a career with CACI.
Relocating to Clarksburg?
The Clarksburg area is the ideal place to start a career, raise a family and enjoy the many perks and benefits of a small town with unlimited career potential. Learn more: