CACI Cares is honored to support a variety of charitable causes. All formal requests for sponsorship, in-kind assistance or other types of support should be sent in writing along with proof of your organization's 501(c)(3) status. Please be patient, as it may take us up to six weeks to respond to requests.
- Include a specific description of your organization and project, your contact information, and any relevant program history.
- Recipients must be IRS-approved 501(c)(3) organizations. We cannot fund individuals, for-profit organizations, essentially religious or political organizations.
- The activities of recipient organizations must support core educational initiatives, warfighters and veterans, or community citizenship.
- Contributions are restricted to specific projects or programs only, not general operating accounts.
- CACI Cares will not support requests for programs deemed to be discriminatory based on race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, or physical or mental disability.
Sponsorship requests may be submitted using the Request a Donation form.