Find out more on how CACI's Vision and Solution Center can help you!
Define, Model, Prototype and Then Visualize
At CACI's Vision & Solution Center we start with a simple four-step process, supported by proven tools and methodologies, to help you determine the best way to meet your enterprise requirements
- First, we define and validate your requirements. This step leads to a clear understanding and agreement for the starting baseline and ending solution for the effort.
- With an understanding of the requirements, we then model alternative solutions. This step requires developing a process and technology model to simulate the desired solution - which you can view in animated form right on our video wall.
- Next, we use our simulation environment to prototype or physically build the solution sets. While this prototype will be a scaled version of the ultimate solution, it clearly demonstrates the functional and integrated solution's ability to meet your requirements.
- Finally, we enable you to visualize the solution - this is your "test drive"
- Watch live as we model your solution and its impact on your enterprise
- Log on to one of our computers and run a proposed application yourself, then turn to the video wall and see the results
- Incorporate voice and video data in simulating a wide variety of "what if" scenarios that show how your solution works from functional, cost and performance perspectives
We can also incorporate voice and video data in simulating a wide variety of "what if" scenarios that show how your solution works from functional, cost and performance perspectives. And, with CACI's approach to information security and assurance, we can make certain your implementation includes safeguards against network intrusion and attack - including the protection of your voice, video and data assets.
|The Vision & Solution Center Development Timeline|