For more information on CACI Defense Travel Training and Support
- CACI Training Homepage
- Meet the Team
- Defense Travel Course Descriptions
- Defense Travel Training Home Page
- Lead Defense Travel Administration
- Advanced Lead Defense Travel Administration
- Centrally-Billed Account (CBA) Management
- Debt Management Monitor Training
- Defense Travel Policy
- Organizational Defense Travel Administration
- Financial Defense Travel Administration
- User/Traveler Training
- Long-Term Support
- Approving/Routing Official Training
- Over-the-Shoulder Support
- Team-Building for Leaders
- Technical Training Course Descriptions
- Training Calendar
- Directions and Hotels
- DTS Homepage
If your organization needs to bring on trained contractor staff for long-term (one month or more) assistance with the Defense Travel System, CACI, in partnership with SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic in Norfolk, VA has a MIPR/MOA arrangement for your command.
This provides significant advantages for organizations in that
- Timeline from requirement to staffing is short. Typically we can have a fully trained support analyst on site within six weeks.
- MIPR and MOA are easy vehicles and can be modified as many times and as often as needed.
- Extremely competitive rates.
- Through the MIPR and MOA arrangement, support analysts can be shared among other commands to maximize value.
- ISO 9001:2000 management system provides outstanding metrics and other business knowledge.
We have support analysts currently working in numerous organizations and have won multiple letters of commendation/appreciation from their sponsoring organizations. If you need to hire an onsite DTS support analyst there is no better way.
Contact us for more information and a quote.