CACI is the ultimate resource combining DoD procurement experience with training solutions.
Our Standard Procurement System (SPS) Procurement Desktop-Defense (PD2) Training services are available as standard instructor-led courses, specialized courses, and consulting services. CACI's instructors are both procurement experts and training specialists who are current in the latest federal procurement advances and announcements.
For all SPS PD2 Training inquires, email us at SPS-PD2-Training@caci.com. A training analyst will work with you to identify a solution that best meets your organization's training needs.
Users can attend training in three ways:
- Single-Seat classes – Choose from a list of courses available at our state-of-the-art training facility. Please visit our course schedule to view our current schedule and registration instructions.
- Customer-dedicated classes at our facility – Have your work group come to our facility in Arlington, Va. We can host courses of 15 or 25. Please email to SPS-PD2-Training@caci.com to learn more. We can also schedule classes at CACI facilities in Norfolk, Va. and San Diego, Ca.
- Customer site classes – An SPS Trainer comes to you with a mobile classroom that includes laptops for 15 students, peripherals, and our own standalone network! A training analyst will walk you through the logistics of hosting a course. Please email SPS-PD2-Training@caci.com to learn more.
All of our courses offer a hands-on experience using PD2. Each course includes its own set of instructor manuals and student workbooks as well as a variety of desk-side materials.
Why is CACI Your Best Choice for SPS PD2 Training?
CACI is the ultimate resource combining DoD procurement experience with training solutions. We know how to relate regulatory and legislative mandates into concepts of operations that meet your business needs. We are experienced in every type of DoD procurement activity and skilled in presenting effective, concise information your workforce can use.
- Developed eight separate courses for three versions of PD2.
- Taught more than 20,000 students from virtually every DoD post, camp, and station contracting office
We continue to...
- Develop training solutions and deliver SPS PD2 training for both functional and technical users that enables the DoD contracting community to effectively fulfill its contract writing and administration duties
- Maintain a staff of experienced SPS PD2 training specialist and subject matter experts
What are the Benefits of SPS PD2 Training?
Whether you are a current functional PD2 user, a system administrator, database manager, or new to PD2 and contracting as a whole, we have a training solution that will help you maximize your knowledge and skills.
Our training will:
- Help you streamline your procurement process
- Enhance your contract writing capabilities
- Increase your efficiency with using the system
- Help maximize your site's usages of the system's full capabilities