SPS PD2 Training Course Schedule
The current SPS PD2 Training single-seat training schedule is listed below. The classes are offered at the SPS Training Facility in Arlington, Va.
|Contracts||30 October - 2 November, 2017||1100 N. Glebe Rd., Suite 750, Arlington, VA 22201||$1,000.00|
|System Admin||06 November - 09 November, 2017||1100 N. Glebe Rd., Suite 750, Arlington, VA 22201||$1,000.00|
|Contracts||04 December - 07 December, 2017||1100 N. Glebe Rd., Suite 750, Arlington, VA 22201||$1,000.00|
|System Admin||11 December - 14 December, 2017||1100 N. Glebe Rd., Suite 750, Arlington, VA 22201||$1,000.00|
Register for a Course
- Pick a course and email your registration form to the SPS-PD2-Training Mailbox at SPS-PD2-Training@caci.com.
You will receive your registration confirmation within two business days. It will include:
- Course logistics, location directions, and lodging information for travel purposes.
- Course confirmation timeframe: A final go/no-go decision for courses will be made seven business days prior to the class. Participants will be notified by email of the course status.
- Payment information: We accept private, corporate, and government credit cards. Visa and MasterCard only. An authorized cardholder must complete the Credit Card Payment Request Form. Upon course completion, we will contact the cardholder to collect the card information and process the payment. Signing the Credit Card Payment Request Form authorizes CACI to invoice you for the course.
- Student Cancellation Policy: Students may change sessions or withdraw no later than 7 business days prior to the class start date. Otherwise, if the student registers and does not attend the class, full tuition will be charged. Students may attend the course at a future date for the same value. At any time, student substitutions may be made.
- CACI Cancellation Policy: We will make every effort to deliver all classes as scheduled. CACI reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time due to insufficient enrollment or circumstances beyond our control. If cancellation is necessary, you will be notified by email and will not be billed for registration.
Please contact SPS PD2 Training at SPS-PD2-Training@caci.com with any questions.