Find out more on how the CACI Business Management Division can help you!
- BMD Homepage
- Automated Solutions
- Acquisition Solutions
- Policy Implementation, Development
- Federal Acquisition, Contracting Office Support
- e-Procurement Support
- Sequoia Training Facility
Fielding FedSelect - the Federal Government's Product of Choice
Download the FedSelect flyer 750 KB
Improve Your Source Selection Process
CACI transcends business by incorporating a dynamic forward leaning tool that provides entities a standardized proposal evaluation product, FedSelect. In addition, CACI can aide your organizations by facilitating complex acquisitions and provide tailored training over the entire acquisition process.
This unique software and training blends our company's expertise in government acquisitions with our 40+ years of information technology experience reducing proposal evaluation time and cost by 25%.
In addition to FedSelect, our services include expert consultation, guidance and training over the following functional processes
- Acquisition planning support (strategy – documentation, competitive proposal evaluation support)
- Acquisition management services (acquisition lifecycle and acquisition policy)
- Acquisition automation (implementation and support) and program management.
- An automated software tool capable of handling multiple evaluation techniques and criteria, including customizable rating methodologies, evaluator comment types and dispositions, and evaluation notices to offerors
- An intuitive, flexible, dynamic tool utilized to simplify the competitive proposal evaluation process for complex acquisitions
- A lifecycle product that aids evaluators by providing complete and traceable documentation, real time facilitator oversight and interim reports, and summary evaluation conclusions – all leading to quality evaluations and timely standardized acquisition award recommendations
Why Use FedSelect?
- Is a user friendly, low cost, flexible source selection tool
- Assists in early documentation and in developing structure during acquisition planning phase
- Facilitates relevant technical assessments
- Facilitates effective and efficient consensus
- Provides evaluation traceability and generates real time interim and final consensus reports to support decision makers
- Safeguards and maintains source selection documentation
- Enables agencies to host source selections that have terms located in multiple locations
What Does FedSelect Do?
- Automates the source selection process
- Guides evaluators by documenting clarifications, strengths, weaknesses and deficiencies of offeror's proposals
- Saves time by streamlining and adding continuity to the source selection process
- Produces reports that aid Source Selection Authorities when preparing recommendations, reports or decision documents
- Provides flexibility for different evaluation techniques and criteria
- Archives and provides a traceable record of your entire source selection process which can eliminate protests