Find out more on how the CACI Acquistion Support Group can help you!
Fielding FedSelect - the Federal Government's Product of Choice
- New Evaluation Button – Allows a FedSelect Administrator and Contracting Officer to create a New Evaluation immediately
when logging in at the click of a button.
- User Interface – The graphical user interface (GUI) has been redesigned for a more intuitive, user friendly and consistent appearance.
- Attach Documents – Allows evaluators to easily view Proposal Documents, Request for Proposal (RFP) and any other source selection documents
- Rating Sub-Factors – Allows evaluators to assign a separate rating to sub-factors.
- Strength and Weakness Comments – Users have a large text window to draft strength and weakness comments.
- Group Sub-Factor Comments – Allows the evaluator to associate strength or weakness comments to paragraphs in the Statement of Objectives (SOO),
Statement of Work (SOW) or other supporting documents offering greater sort/filtering capability while evaluating.
- Greater Text Capability – Allows an evaluator to add longer strength and/or weakness comments to the Rating Rationale text box by just clicking
the Apply to Rationale button.
- Toolbox Feature – Contracting Officers have access to view evaluator's proposal evaluation progress and current users logged into the system.
- Enhanced Roles – Allows Contract Officers and Leaders to evaluate proposals under their own login, in addition to maintaining their management roles.
- Enhanced Report Generation – Allows users to generate FedSelect reports on-screen and export them to Microsoft Word or Excel. Users can also
generate ad hoc reports so that specific information can be displayed in a combination of formats.
- Ability to Delete Rating Method – Allows a FedSelect Administrator to delete a rating method not attached to an RFP.