CACI Headquarters - Arlington, VA
The Principles that Guide CACI in Our Partnerships and Alliances
- Establish relationships focused on quality
- Value long-term partner relationships ahead of short-term revenue goals
- Focus on collaboration to develop and implement specific solutions
- Create an environment that increases collaboration between the CACI Team and our clients
- Commit to client service excellence
- Continuously strive to make it easier for partners to do business with us
- Treat our partners with the same respect as we do our employees
This section provides a centralized location for information to assist you in conducting business with CACI. We are a information solutions and services company. Partnership requirements principally arise under our U.S. government contracts for large scale software design and development, enterprise business process improvement, intelligent document management, information assurance, network management and logistics engineering services.
We believe that
- Strategic alliances are essential to our business, they are not just an initiative
- The success of an alliance depends on a company's ability to manage relationships like any other part of its core business
Outsourcing for specific services or products is focused predominantly on meeting specific client agency, program, application or platform niche requirements where external resources and expertise can supplement the solution set CACI brings to its customers.
CACI subcontracts are generally focused on delivery of a specific end product. They are not simply to provide personnel to supplement CACI's or its clients' staffs or to furnish equipment or software solely as a distributor or reseller.
If you are interested in registering with CACI as a potential supplier, please visit https://supplier.caci.com
If you are a small business, visit our Small Business Advocacy Office page if you are interested in learning more about small business subcontracting and teaming opportunities with CACI.