Ready to Partner With Us?
If you are interested in CACI, please join the CACI Supplier Network by visiting https://supplier.caci.com
You may also contact our Small Business Advocacy Office at email@example.com or visit us at a small business event.
At CACI, we believe that working with small businesses brings capabilities, skill sets, and technologies that can give us a competitive edge on contract bids while helping our small business partners grow into new markets and become more competitive. To support these efforts, we have established the CACI Small Business Advocacy Office (SBAO), through which we can work with our small business partners to help them enhance their government contracting capabilities and identify potential new partners with which to establish mutually beneficial relationships.
Since our founding in 1962, we have partnered with thousands of small businesses as part of our commitment to support the goals of our customers and increase opportunities for all businesses to make their diverse capabilities available to the federal government. In recognition of our support for small businesses, we have received awards from the Department of Defense, Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum, and Department of Homeland Security.
CACI fully supports and abides by the Small Business Jobs Act of 2010, which strengthens small businesses' ability to compete for and win contracts, and implements recommendations from the President's Task Force on Federal Contracting Opportunities for Small Business. For specific small business classifications and requirements, see www.sba.gov.
CACI works with all categories of small businesses, as defined by the U.S. Small Business Administration, as teaming partners and suppliers. These include:
- Regular Small Business (SB)
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB), including Economically Disadvantaged WOSBs (EDWOSB)
- 8(A) Certified, including Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZONE)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SD-VOSB)
We follow these principles in our small business partnerships:
- Establish relationships focused on quality
- Value long-term partner relationships ahead of short-term revenue goals
- Focus on collaboration to develop and implement specific solutions
- Create an environment that increases collaboration between CACI, our small business partners, and our clients
- Commit to client service excellence
- Continuously strive to make it easier for partners to do business with us
- Treat our partners with the same respect as we do our employees
As an information solutions and services company supporting national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients, partnerships with small businesses are an integral part of our growth. It is our continuing goal to ensure that these relationships flourish. We look forward to working with you and growing together!