Find out how CACI contract vehicles can help you in these specific areas!
- AFRL ACT
- CN> O&L
- CNTPO C3IDM
- DLA JETS
- DOJ ITSS-4
- EAGLE II
- Encore II
- Encore III
- Mega 4
- NAVAIR TDPC
- NC2 AS
- NC2 NetOps
- PBGC ITIOSS
- SEC CLS
- IT (Schedule 70)
- Office, Imaging and Document Solutions (Schedule 36)
- Professional Services Schedule (00Corp)
- Scientific Equipment and Services GS-074-0516W (Schedule 66)
- Total Solutions for Law Enforcement GS-07F-0177T (Schedule 84)
- All CACI Contracts
(Click to expand list)
(Click to expand list)
(Click to expand list)
|Contract Period||June 1, 2008 - May 31, 2018|
The Encore II Program
This Encore II contract provides technical solutions for the Department of Defense (DoD) in support of its migration to an integrated and interoperable Global Information Grid (GIG), as well as other federal agencies having similar Information Technology migration and integration needs. The Encore II contracts represent an ongoing expansion of the Defense Information System Agency's (DISA) Defense Enterprise Information Services (DEIS) I and DEIS II contracts, and Encore follow-on contracts.
This is an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract against which it is planned to award Time and Materials (T&M) or Labor Hour (LH), Firm Fixed Price (FFP) and Cost Reimbursement (CR) type task or delivery orders.
The objective of this contract is to provide global net-centric capabilities, attributes or services under multiple award, ID/IQ task order type contracts that support the military services, the DoD and other federal agencies. DISA actively facilitates the migration of information systems and common, standard data into an integrated and interoperable GIG that supports the Department's Joint Vision 2020 (JV2020) concept. DoD is transitioning from a collection of stovepipe systems and architectures to an integrated and interoperable environment.
Other federal agencies have unique legacy processes and systems in place and require similar migration and integration activities. Many costly redundancies and duplications of functionality exist within the current legacy environment (including applications, data and other infrastructure elements). Recent DoD mobilizations have proven that the current legacy environment is inadequate to meet the evolving mission needs of the user.
The vision of an integrated global environment that meets the JV2020 concept necessitates a distinct set of information system capabilities required in the GIG. These include
- Seamless worldwide coverage and connectivity
- Secure and assured service tailored to the threat
- Operational flexibility to resize and reconfigure
- Same look and feel when training as deployed or afloat
- Real time network control
- Interoperability with joint and combined task forces
- Access to tailored intelligence and support information systems
- Split Base/Reach Back into integrated data assets (intelligence, logistics, etc.)
- Bandwidth on demand (bandwidth where and when it's needed)
- More affordable and fewer mission support staff among deployed forces
- Information flows tailored to user needs such as collection, storage and distribution
- Web services
- Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
About Team CACI
Key to our organization is the team of companies CACI has assembled to provide high quality products and services. When we selected companies to become part of Team CACI we had three overriding criteria
- Unique niche in one or more of the 20 technical task areas
- Strong customer advocacy for outstanding solutions and service
- Leading edge and proven technology applied to current customer requirements
Team CACI is positioned to deliver outstanding solutions and new customers to Encore II. Our large business teammates include both full service providers and product providers. In total, Team CACI consists of companies with revenues in excess of $25B, a total of 125,000 professionals, of which 8300 hold Secret or higher level security clearances.
Team CACI Capabilities
DISA receives outstanding solutions and achieves success with its customers and Encore II users through Team CACI's simple, laser-like concentration on three areas
- A technical approach with a Net-Centric Solutions focus
- An operational concept focused on speed of delivery
- An approach that leverages a proud history of delivering solutions to the tactical edge
We understand DISA's goals and objectives to focus on information, not just delivery of data; to ensure that this information is delivered to the tactical edge with an emphasis on speed of delivery; and to deliver this information with an overall enterprise view. Team CACI's approach to Encore II not only embraces and supports these goals, but it is based on a strong history of solutions delivery with exactly those areas of focus.
The key attributes of our solution that support each of these focus areas - including dedicated Solution Architects in the PMO, our Net-Centric Solution Framework, our Center of Excellence for Net-Centric Solutions and our strong history of providing quick reaction support to warfighters and their support units on a task order basis - help DISA achieve its goals of rapid and effective delivery of solutions to its customers.