CACI's communications experts support a diverse portfolio of solutions and services to customers across the globe. We provide system solutions and functional subject matter expertise for Combatant Commands, the Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), the homeland security community, and federal agencies. Representative customers and contracts include:
- U.S. Coast Guard: Since 1996, CACI has been a trusted partner of the Coast Guard, providing the resources and tools that help the service fulfill the missions that are so essential to keeping the nation safe and its maritime assets secure.
- Strategic Services Sourcing (S3): CACI provides engineering, C4ISR, logistics, and business operations support services as part of the U.S. Army's S3 vehicle, a multiple-award contract covering a broad range of lifecycle services through 2016.
- Rapid Response - Third Generation (R23G): R23G is a five-year indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract that provides solutions in support of the U. S. Army Communications-Electronics Command's (CECOM) C4ISR mission. The CECOM Rapid Response Project Office was chartered to execute a unique, competitive, and streamlined business process that allows federal government managers to acquire contractor-provided services.
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Encore II: On the Encore II contract, CACI provides technical solutions for the Department of Defense in support of its migration to an integrated and interoperable Global Information Grid (GIG), as well as other federal agencies with similar IT migration and integration needs.
- U.S. Navy: In support of the U.S. Navy and other military and civilian agencies, CACI provides electronic and mechanical design, development, procurement, prototyping, integration, testing and evaluation, and certification for C4ISR electronic systems. CACI's extensive expertise supports the installation, fielding, maintenance, and logistics support of unified, secure communications systems. These systems span the spectrum from baseband to satellite communications and across the full range of environmental conditions and fielding environments.
- U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC): CACI provides complete solutions for the development, deployment, and maintenance of large, complex communications systems that support early-entry operations, split-based operations, and readiness training. Our services include procurement, engineering, drafting, software installation, program management, integration, fielding, training, and warehouse support. Via satellite and secure 3G/4G wireless, we provide today's forces with secure information where it is needed most, including Last Tactical Mile communications to support the edge user. We provide support to CERDEC for system and hardware integration across a wide variety of systems.