The CACI Acquisition Support Group (ASG) has a 20-plus year record of helping clients achieve success – whether in implementing new federal requirements such as the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, new procurement systems, new major programs such as e-Travel or missile defense, or urgent defense requirements overseas. We provide the right skills and solutions to ensure mission success in achieving agency goals.
- FedSelect has been recognized by the U.S. Army and BMDO for achieving an average of 25 percent reductions in source selection time and costs.
- SPS PD2 Training provided by CACI is the ultimate resource combining Department of Defense procurement experience with training solutions.
- Some 250 Federal procurement data and contract auditors are currently serving on site at Federal agencies to help improve reporting, accountability, and transparency in support of Office of Management and Budget requirements.
- Our major system cost and price analysts serving the Missile Defense Agency and the Air Force Aeronautical Systems do more than just address the shortage of skilled workers; they mentor the next generation of government cost and price analysts.
- For DoD, we solve both the long-term shortage of contracting specialists overseas and the short-term need for expertise in new project acquisition planning.
- We can respond to special and urgent needs to fill gaps and strengthen your acquisition workforce at every level, from acquisition strategy development to issuing proper purchase orders.
What makes us unique is that we have not forgotten our original small business roots and we are adept at working with small companies to bring agencies innovative solutions while concurrently meeting agency socio-economic goals. We provide to small businesses the additional capacity to ensure successful contract performance. We know the best small companies in the marketplace and, when appropriate, we mentor our small business prime contractors.
For more information, please visit our Contact Us page